- 1 student
- 6 lessons
- 3 quizzes
- 2 week duration
This module emphasises the importance of marketing for the survival and long-term viability of contemporary businesses. It will help you to evaluate the marketing process, explain the importance of understanding customers and the marketplace (in domestic and international contexts) and understand how to develop and implement a successful marketing strategy.
To complete the MBA, you will need: • Six core MBA modules (90 credits) • Four optional modules (60 credits) • The Strategic Project (30 credits) To achieve the general MBA, you will have to pass these six core modules, plus any four optional modules, plus the Strategic Project. The Strategic Project The Strategic Project is the defining component of the MBA programme. It gives you the opportunity to develop your independent business research skills and apply them in an organisational context. You will develop a methodology and use research skills to identify, collect, and analyse data in relation to this business challenge. The project gives you the opportunity to demonstrate your acumen, initiative and decision-making ability. Drawing upon your learning from the other modules, you will analyse a problem, explore alternative solutions and apply judgements based on a full assessment of the evidence. You then present this in a professional document. Specialist pathways • MBA (Accountancy) • MBA (Entrepreneurship and Innovation) • MBA (Finance) • MBA (Health) Programme structure Core modules: 1. Accounting and Finance 2. Economics for Managers 3. Marketing for Managers 4. Organisational Behaviour and Human Resource Management 5. Strategic Management 6. Successful Leadership Plus any four optional modules within any of the following specialisms: Accountancy Entrepreneurship Finance Health Law Leadership Plus: Strategic Project • MBA (Law) • MBA (Leadership) To gain a specialist MBA, at least three of the optional modules and the Strategic Project must be from one specialist area.
- Over 37 lectures and 55.5 hours of content!
- Testing Training Included.
- Learn Software Testing and Automation basics from a professional trainer from your own desk.
- Information packed practical training starting from basics to advanced testing techniques.
- Best suitable for beginners to advanced level users and who learn faster when demonstrated.
- Course content designed by considering current software testing technology and the job market.
- Practical assignments at the end of every session.
- Practical learning experience with live project work and examples.
International Marketing and Sales
The programme covers a number of overarching subject areas to which the educational elements are related. The subject areas comprise educational elements corresponding to 80 ECTS credits. The contents of the subject areas as well as the distribution of ECTS credits have been determined collaboratively by the institutions of higher education approved to offer the particular programme. The subject areas include the following:
- Strategic Analysis of the Company and the Environment
- ASSIGNMENT: Strategic Analysis of the Company and the Environment
- TEST: Strategic Analysis of the Company and the Environment
- Basic Statistics
- Market Analysis
- Growth Strategy
- Market Selection and Penetration Strategy
- Exam on Marketing for Managers
0.00 average based on 0 ratings